A Joyful Christmas: 6 Historical Stories various authors

A Joyful Christmas: 6 Historical Stories

Various authors

GoodReads review 


 

 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Romance, clean, period; collection; Christian faith elements


Collection of Christmas romance, some set in the Civil War.  I chose to review this collection as I love one of the authors.  This was a mixed read for me. Some of the novellas were strong and compelling, with good pacing and natural resolution. Others felt a bit forced, or rushed. Novellas are a tricky genre sometimes to 'complete' a story without those faults. All in all though, it was a fun holiday read, and a fun way to pass some time.  Would still recommend to others to read.
I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review. My opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Indebted Earl" by Erica Vetsch

"A Proper Scoundrel" by Esther Hatch

"A Waterfront Wedding" a Heart's Landing Novel Book 3 by Leigh Duncan