A Hopeful Christmas: A Regency Romance Collection Various Authors

A Hopeful Christmas

A Regency Romance Collection

Various Authors

GoodReads Review 

 



 ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Romance, clean, period; Novella collection
 

Beautiful Christmas novella collection. This grouping was very well done. The authors were so varied in their perspectives, themes, and story lines. I loved Carla K.'s novella in particular, as it truly was so different from the others, with a family situation that was very different, and so compelling. However that being said, all the novellas were very strong. Oftentimes in a collection, I find with the shorter length, one or two of the novellas feels incomplete, or choppy. This collection really was very beautifully done by all of the authors. This is one I know I will re-read in Holiday seasons to come. Plus, beautiful cover!
 

I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review, my opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Indebted Earl" by Erica Vetsch

"A Proper Scoundrel" by Esther Hatch

"Crosscheck (Northbrook Hockey Elite Book 4)" by Rebecca Connolly