"Crosscheck (Northbrook Hockey Elite Book 4)" by Rebecca Connolly

Perfect romantic Sports read! Hockey backstory made this intense and fun!



Romance, clean; Series, but stand-alone read
This was a gorgeous read! I love R. C.'s characters in these series! She gets the interplay between the characters, adds a wonderful amount of intensity in her 'coverage'/description of the games, and just overall gets the interaction, pacing, and romance needed to move these novels forward.  This is one of my favorites in this series so far. Having a little girl, the parent side of it, the romance, and the games, so perfect as she narrates these and pulls all these threads together.  Well-crafted and a 'win' for me! Go Sabercats! I can't wait to read the next in this series! Zane and Mara are honest heartfelt characters, and the other members of the Sabercats on the former Northbrook Hockey team, are fun, their friendship, passion for their former teammates, add a nice touch to this story.
I received a copy from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review, my opinions are my own.

Comments

  1. I loved this book too! Welcome to the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! This means so much to me that you visited!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I hope to get back with your quickly!

Popular posts from this blog

"The Indebted Earl" by Erica Vetsch

"A Proper Scoundrel" by Esther Hatch

"A Waterfront Wedding" a Heart's Landing Novel Book 3 by Leigh Duncan