Starting my clean book review blog!

Reading well over 250 novels/novellas a year, I felt it was time to put my review work to some real work!  I will be adding to my page every week, sometimes daily.

Can't wait to start this project that I have dreamed about for many years! To me!

Sharing the love of clean reads with mainly HEA is my dream!

My first review is of course, a play on the name! One of my favorite reads that I discovered with my children, but appealed to me as an adult with it's genuine, honest emotions.




"Flipped" by Wendelin Van Draanen
This is the perfect read for anyone who loves a two person narration. Told from alternating points of view, a lovely introspective, heartfelt, honest, and beautifully written young adult novel. Anyone would love reading this. There are so many clever, honest, insightful moments in this novel. Bryce and Juli, their families, the hurts, the misunderstandings, the epiphanies, it is all so well done and so well composed. I will always be a fan of W.v.D. after reading this beautiful gorgeous book. Solid side characters, setting and subject. It is a perfect novel of introspection, reflection, and young romance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Indebted Earl" by Erica Vetsch

"A Proper Scoundrel" by Esther Hatch

"A Waterfront Wedding" a Heart's Landing Novel Book 3 by Leigh Duncan