Snowed In For Christmas : A Fun Feel-Good Holiday Romance Novel

 

Snowed In For Christmas 

A Fun Feel-Good Holiday Romance Novel

by Kimberly Krey

GoodReads Review 


⭐⭐⭐✯
Romance, clean, contemporary

Cute, light, clean contemporary romance. This was more of a 3.5 for me as a reader, still a very good rating for me. Strong story line, great characters, and fun setting. Cute premise for the story, and my favorite kind of characters, honest hearts, caring, and perfect HEA for them.

Easton was a great character, loved his backstory, and his worries, concerns, and of course his strengths.  I loved how things that both he and Ivy did helped them come together. Those small moments that make their coming together magical and lovely.  The tree, the injury, the moments they had that made such a sweet, perfect, attraction and fall. 

This is a perfect escape read, with some great, honest, characters with heartfelt emotions, a fun setting and back story. 

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for a fair and honest review. My opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Indebted Earl" by Erica Vetsch

"A Proper Scoundrel" by Esther Hatch

"A Waterfront Wedding" a Heart's Landing Novel Book 3 by Leigh Duncan